To re-enforce our in-house IT development team, we are looking for an Android Developer.
As Android Developer you will be part of the R&D team, responsible for the development and improvement of the next-generation e-motionlabs my.bike mobile app for electrical vehicles.
The user will communicate with the smart connectivity solution through a stunning Android app to allow you to control your electrical vehicle and to get usage data to make you love your ride.
As Android Developer you will have demonstrated experience designing and implementing mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create native applications for mobile devices. Experience with Bluetooth devices is a must.
You will work on the continuous development and improvement of the native applications for mobile devices and play an active role in all lifecycle phases (from conception, through design, development to verification and validation).
You will join a team of experienced hardware, firmware and software engineers
We apply an agile approach for the development to achieve continuous result driven deliveries in a timely manner.
- Your love for technology and its challenges is undivided and you are passionate about developing cutting-edge Android apps to contribute to mastering the 21st century’s mobility challenges.
- You have strong, proven experience in the design and development of native mobile applications for Android proven by your projects within the last 3 years.
- You hold a master degree in computer science or the equivalent by experience.
- You are a great team worker and you can inspire & guide other team members.
- You possess excellent technical communication skills.
- You are an Android SDK expert and you write clean Android Java code.
- You implement efficient unit tests for and document properly your code to ensuremaximum product quality.
- You have experience with modern APIs and RESTful web services.
- You are eager to work closely together with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and otherDevelopers to develop impressive mobile solutions.
- You have intensive experience with Bluetooth BLE technology, GPRS and GPS.
- As a plus you are familiar on low level & serial communication interfaces (USB, ATcommands) and network communication, including TCP/IP & MQTT.
- You have experience in IT project management
- Spirit to work in a start-up environment
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Excellent teamwork competencies
- Sound analytical skills
- Service and customer oriented
We are operating in an international environment. A high English skill in speaking and writing is recommended.
What we offer
- A work spot at Corda Campus – the leading tech campus in the Euregio – with plenty of facilities on site. The right vibes to get inspired and just outside the city of Hasselt making it easily accessible by car, public transport (a train station within walking distance with very frequent connections to all surrounding cities) and safe cycle and footpaths leading directly to the campus.
- The unique chance to become a key role player in a fast-growing, open-minded, respectful, culturally interesting company with a lean structure.
- Highly competitive salary package.
Are you the one we are looking for? Send us your CV and motivation letter.